Hot Yoga Classes
About Hot Yoga
Hot Yoga is designed to scientifically warm and stretch muscles, ligaments and tendons, in the order in which they should be stretched. Hot Yoga systematically moves fresh, oxygenated blood to 100% of your body, to each organ and fiber, restoring all systems to healthy working order. Proper weight, muscle tone, vibrant good health, and a sense of well being will automatically follow. The book we recommend for a refrence guide for Hot Yoga is "Hot Yoga Master Class" by Gabriella Raiz
How quickly you progress will depend entirely on you -- upon your natural ability to a small extent, but mostly upon the time and effort you give to Yoga. It will have little to do with how perfectly you can do the poses. Few of us ever do the poses perfectly. Instead, it will have to do with how well you understand what you are trying to accomplish in each pose, how you try to accomplish your goal, and how supple your muscles and joints have become in comparison to the point at which you began. In Yoga there is no standard of comparison except you. To be “Perfect” in Yoga is to do the best you can do.
Hot Yoga teaches the ideal posture, and the reality - informing you of what challenges you may experience as you do the pose, which techniques will help you make rapid progress, and what you might be tempted to "overlook" thus depriving yourself of the benefits of the posture.
Hot Yoga will enhance mind and body communication, will induce relaxation, strengthen the muscles,reshape your figure, and work you from the bones to the skin.
26 Postures 2 breathing exercises practiced twice in a heated room
90 Minutes Class
26 postures and 2 breathing exercises practiced in a heated room.
60 Minutes Class
All Level Class
Hot Flow is a mix of the Hot Yoga with Vinyasa yoga.
Practiced in a heated room .
60 Minutes class
All Level class
Power Yoga is based in the Baron Baptiste Hot Yoga with Ashtanga Yoga.
Practiced in a heated room
75 Minutes class
All Level class
- New students arrive 15 minutes prior to class time.
- Avoid being late to classes
- Please turn off or silence you phone or electronic devices when you arrive. All cell phone use is to be done outside of the studio and reception area.
- No shoes in the yoga studio.
- Please do not apply perfume, scented oils or lotions just prior to entering the studio as some students have odor sensitivities and/or allergies.
- Please remain in room for the duration of the class, even if you have to sit. Respect your limits; this is practice after all.
- Please be mindful of others, observe silence in the yoga studio and a low volume in the reception area.
What To Wear
- Comfortable stretchy active sportswear (no sweatshirts…it’s hot)
What To Bring
- Yoga mat
- Large bath towel
- Bottled with water
- Dry change of clothes and a waterproof bag for wet clothes
For Your Information
- Towels & Mats can be rented at the studio for $3 each (First come first serve)
- Water refills are available for $2
- Class schedule is subject to change. Check our NEWS TAB for Holiday schedules
- Pacifica Yoga reserves the right to refuse service.
If you have health issues or injuries, please inform the instructor.
*If you are under a doctors care, for any injuries or have health issues you must provide us with written doctors approval to start your yoga practice, this is a prerequisite of Pacifica Yoga.*
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org